Area Service Manager Delhi NCR
Consumer & Customer Care
New Delhi, India
A Typical Day
- Responsible for building Service Authorised Service Centre ( ASC ) network and Trade Management
- Lead Field Services, from ASC Management aftermarket business development
- Responsible for driving Services with Process Compliance and ensure organisation’s processes and policies are adhered by ASC.
- Deliver very ambitious targets on consumer satisfaction. Net promoter score and consumer effort score.
- Implement/review/enhance field service Operations
- Drive and deliver operational KPIs ( Service and Revenue )
- Manage field Service team to provide optimum customer services
- Provide support and guidance to ASC Service staff to ensure timely and quality Customer services
- Address Customer and Trade queries, resolved issues and obtain feedbacks
- Demonstrate outstanding Customer Services through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
- Provide inputs to Business, ASC field Service operations, training and quality team as applicable.
- Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement and performance review activities for field team.
- Market visit meeting ASC and Trade partners
- ASC Audit and controls
Who You Are
to be stated, Electrolux as well as technical competencies to be listed below.
- For you to
succeed in this role, you should be:
- Expert- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re
passionate about achieving your commitment
- Energetic – Your
enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and
collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will
also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and
- Team player - You
should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and
- Agile– you need to understand changes and have creative
thinking to achieve your goal
- You are
expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux
management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career
- You should have a degree in bachelor of Engineering
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Appliance & Built-In (Preferred )
- Experience of Franchisee Management