Area Service Manager North – East
Electrolux Major Appliances is located in Assago (MI) and is Electrolux’s largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
Electrolux Major Appliances Spa located in Assago is looking for an Area Service Manager – North East Italy who will deliver the business results (Sales growth, Service development, Cost control) in the aftermarket channels (Independent service providers and Spare Parts Dealers).
A typical day at work
• To execute the Commercial Plan (Spare Parts, Consumables & Accessories, Extended Warranty, Product Replacement), enhancing a truly business partnership with selected Independent service providers (ISP) and Spare Dealers, and setting the necessary action plan to close the gap vs target;
• To ensure the proper business support to be delivered by related functions (spare parts delivery, B2B, training program, etc.);
• To define and implement the correct service network set-up (how many ISPs, how many technicians) to achieve the targeted Service KPIs ( NPS, RCT, FVC) and secure the correct maintenance of the ISPs information database;
• To audit frequently Independent service providers (ISP)organization ensuring the right capabilities to reach the targets (human resources, training, IT tool, Electrolux brand identification) and agree the related improvement plan;
• In cooperation with Quality & Technical Support, ensure the right compliance to the technical repair procedure, by monitoring the main KPIs (cost per call, product exchanges), ensuring the attendance of training sessions and correct claim report compilation.
• Well Organized: you are good at organize your Agenda and in time Management;
• Good communicator – you build networks and you are able to manage relationships with internal stakeholders;
• Agile and flexible – you can easily adapt yourself to a changing environment;
• Team Player - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction;
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together;
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction;
• Entrepreneurial – You take initiatives and actively solve problems, take actions in order to prevent them, promote new ideas.
Education & skills
• Degree in Business Administration or Economics;
• 3-5 years of work experience in the same role in a high-pressure startup, corporate and/or consulting environment with exposure to different projects and tasks;
• Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to drive topics independently;
• Ability in negotiation, business mindset and in managing cross functional initiatives
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill;
• Very good communication and stakeholder management capabilities;
• Good in English.
• International environment and work in a multicultural team.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.