Assembly Utility-1st Shift-Springfield, TN (P))
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Utility
JOB CODE: 19-065
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support throughout the Assembly department in producing the highest quality products, on time, that meet or exceed customer expectations. Assists supervisor in training of associates and follow-up of quality related issues. Back fill for absenteeism. Assist C.A. with changeovers. Learn basic A.C.-D.C. electricity and electrical flow. Learn basic knowledge of gas flow (connections, dangers, LP vs. Natural, drop test procedure, etc.). Reads and comprehends schematic wiring diagrams. Troubleshoots functional defects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• Communicate clearly and concisely in English verbally and in writing.
• Able to read and write English.
• Able to work with insulation.
• Able to use air tools, hand tools necessary to perform position.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand for the majority of the shift.