Assembly Utility- 2nd Shift- Springfield, TN (T)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support throughout the Assembly department in producing the highest quality products, on time, that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Assists supervisor in training of associates and follow-up of quality related issues. Back fill for absenteeism.
- Assist C.A. with changeovers.
- Learn basic A.C.-D.C. electricity and electrical flow.
- Learn basic knowledge of gas flow (connections, dangers, LP vs. Natural, drop test procedure, etc.).
- Reads and comprehends schematic wiring diagrams. Troubleshoots functional defects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Must be “Assessed and Standard Maintained” (3/4 boxes filled) in 4 (four) jobs in current zone
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English verbally and in writing.
- Able to read and write English.
- Able to work with insulation.
- Able to use air tools, hand tools necessary to perform position.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.