Assistant FP&A Manager
The Assistant Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be reporting to Financial Controller. The job will be handling month-end closing, the overall analysis of company performance including planning and budgeting and ensuring financial, accounting and taxation management in compliance with the laws of Thailand. This position also plays an active role in order to improve the competency of Sales and Marketing team.
1. Supervise / manage local month-end and year-end closing of the books in accuracy with analysis on a monthly and yearly basis
2. Ensure that internal controls in Finance & Accounting are reviewed on a regular basis in order to conform to Internal Audit from Head Office.
3. Review and prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
4. Coordinate with Company’s External auditors on matters affecting systems and procedures including to audit warehouse to develop physical inventory count and transfer documents procedure
5. Perform financial planning and analysis for Electrolux Thailand and providing key finance indicators to support and develop the business
6. Develop, analyze and comment on the activity, budget and planning process
7. Evaluate the profitability by product , by channels with analyze performance
8. Propose and follow up actions to improve profitability for Electrolux Thailand
9. Conduct other financial reviews as requested by FC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA. is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance, Business Development or Accounting background for Manager level, preferably in multinational company
- Some experience in trading environment will be an advantage
- Strong management, analytical and interpersonal skills with good leadership
- Excellent command of English
- Computer knowledge skill. JDE , TM1 , COGNOS , is a plus