Assistant Key Account Manager
Business Unit - Sales
Reports To – Key Account Manager, GES
Try to find opportunity to growth for GES channel (Himart, Etland) sales and development Himart online-mall throuth good communicate with buyer, store manager.
Execution sales strategy / activities and check detail sales data in GES Channel (Hi-mart & Etland) to achieve financial KPIs.
A Typical Day
Primarily you will be on the road building relationships with Buyer and Sales REPs, external stakeholders and internal colleagues. You will be required to plan promotion with Key Account Manager, develop field sales strategy, and support operational execution with Sales REPs.
Developing and execution Sales strategy in GES Channel
Internally work closely with Key Account Manager and Sales Plannig Team
Has good relationship with customers ( Buyer, Store key man, Agency)
Good handling digital business operating.
Good understanding for market insight
Represent the market needs and trends in GES channel
Discover new fields for electronic product
Create business plans for current and future markets
Manage daily sales progress and develop action plan
Track sales progress activities including competitors for actionable insights on pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities.
Great understanding and highly experience for Hi-mart store.
Data analysis for effective decision making
Achievements of specified standards of Distribution level / Inventory management / Support promotion programs / Market information sharing
Reports and administration Customer DB / Consumer complaint / Competitors’ activity reports / P&L analysis on project sales
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
· 3-10 years in sales field within FMCG or Home appliances industry
· E-commerce and major appliance business experience are preferred
· Understand GES channel process, business trends.
· Personable and able to build strong relationships with Buyers
· Sales planning and analytical (ROI’s, FCST, Sales conversation rate)
· Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
· Language skills : English, Intermediate level in written and speaking
· Agile - You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results. You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
· Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Customer focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position..
· Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely