Assistant Key Account Manager
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Responsible for the achievement of sales and collection targets in assigned areas. This entails working with Dealer’s representatives, key personnel and sales force in order to ensure maximum product distribution, sales and collection efficiency.
A Typical Day
- Take care of sales and distribution of Electrolux products in the assigned dealers. Achieve sales targets within the allocated dealers and company objectives. Take care of all job-related aspects including service in order to strengthen the brand in assigned area
- Regularly visit Dealer-Account, maintain good relations, negotiates, attends to (and serves) their needs and open mutually-beneficial deals. Propose and offers value-added services to the Dealer-Account being handled to help develop a professional “partnership” relationship. Represent Electrolux at meetings with the Dealers
- Contact dealers on a regular basis to get orders and coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator. Ensure, by closely coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator, that products are delivered as per order details and that sufficient inventory are in place.
- Responsible for supporting on collection of all accounts receivables from dealers. Ensure that the collection targets within the area of responsibility are met.
- Provide good sales forecast (or input) for the assigned account and analyze factors that affect deviation of forecast vs. actual.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealer in promoting sales.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Prepare or support preparation of key account files, database, and periodic/ad hoc reports
- Co-manage floorspace and merchandising of VNE products. Support marketing in supervising promoters assigned on the Account handled.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Who You Are
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience preferably gained from the appliance industry; 2 years of which is in a supervisory level
- Good sales, negotiation, customer relations management, and debt collection skills
- Able to monitor transactions and analyze movements of accounts
- Able to work under high pressures
- Has good business acumen and interpersonal Skills.
- Integrity and dynamic
- Communication skill and positive thinking and attitude
- Operational Performance
- Willing to travel and work extra hours whenever needed
- Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages
- Good English communication