Assistant Maintenance Manager
To plan, control, monitor, maintain, continuous improve and maintenance the machines are good condition and reliable for manufacturing process
- Responsibility to make sure that all equipment is performing efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring programs.
- Analyze equipment operation data and evaluate the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Evaluates and analyze machines and equipment unscheduled downtime.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- To extend MTBF and reduce MTTR
- Ensuring that maintenance staffs follow standard safety precautions while undertaking installation and maintenance works and supervision maintenance technicians
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for maintenance staffs in level requirements.
- Supervision of contractors and vendors to maintain control of project schedules and costs
- To provide support & work closely with Production team and other cross-functional teams in the factory.
- Promote safety culture within organization by ensuring that all maintenance personnel comply with Safety obligations, apply LOTO when attending equipment breakdown or PM’s, conduct Final Hazard and Risk Analysis on all new equipment and new process.
- Bachelor degree in engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical or others to concern)
- Minimum 5 years direct experiences in Home Appliance Industries will be advantage.
- Well understanding of maintenance management skill.Experience in ISO system, Preventive maintenance
plan, Spare part management and CMMS system.
- Good leadership and relationship.
- Good communication in English and computer literacy.