Assistant Manager - AR (Operations SME)
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ability to self-organize and prioritize, handle multiple projects and initiatives at once, work to tight deadlines and earn the trust of stakeholders are critical to success in this role.
The ideal candidate has deep AR operations subject matter expertise, experience in project management, excellent communication and training skills, experience gathering and interpreting data, and an innate passion for process improvement and finance technology.
A TYPICAL DAY
Subject Matter Expert For Account Receivable Team
- Become and be recognized as subject matter expert of AR policies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Work closely with front line managers and the training team to review functional training documents for AR sub processes and functions (invoice processing, payment, billing, cash application etc.
- Deliver functional training as part of new hire
- Be the definitive sources of knowledge to the AR operation teams
- Identify and address training gaps and escalate to process and tech teams as appropriate.
- Conduct time studies and other efforts to measure the efficiency of the AR operations, the impact of process and tools improvements and to provide feedback to operation managers and or organizations.
- Involve and communicate on the training plans, changes of timelines, cutover activity timeline and other communication to the stakeholders:
- For eg: Concur Cut Off timeline communication, Last Payment cut off communication etc.
- Work closely with Process team in identifying each country process requirement and provide the process gap analysis to Project team for system set up. For eg:
- TH has DB process and PORVS system
- Vietnam – AP invoice posting has special posting (sales driving and rebate) which involve both function (AP and AR) etc.
- VN foreign payment will advised by Local due to fund availability – how this can be catered in SAP due to scheduled job in Payment Parament?
Subject Matter Expert For Eluxone (SAP ERP System)
- Be the frontline for the operation team for the EluxOne implementation
- Administration and super-user of ERP system
- Advocate and drive adoption of ERP tools provide reporting an insights and work with front line managers to address adoption gaps.
- Communicate the updates on the EluxOne (SAP ERP SYSTEM) projects milestone
- Promote a culture of continuous Process improvement in EluxOne (SAP ERP SYSTEM)
- Involve in the Key Users training, UAT and End User training
- Involve by reviewing and sign off on the data migration and cleanup for the Mock Runs and productions
- Participate and provide feedback in the process mapping for the implementation of the EluxOne (SAP ERP SYSTEM).
- Provide the inputs to the process Team so that process team can determine the right process
- Monitor project progress and keep updates the operation Team
- Share project improvement gains and best practices with the broader community and organization
- Review and Sign off all the documentation prepared by the process team on EluxOne process only
- Be the Trainer for the operation teams
WHO YOU ARE
- 8 years working experience with min 2 years related working experience in Accounts Receivable
- SAP Experience is a must
- Transition experience and/or ERP implementation is a must
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player, customer oriented with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to perform in dynamic multi-cultural environment with an adaptive attitude.
- Strong adaptability skill and able to work efficiently under pressure with minimum supervision
- Relevant tertiary qualifications: Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration