Assitant Sales Manager
Responsible for sales of commercial product as project basis to all non-retail channels, such as institution, apartment, kitchen specialist, assemblers, government organization, corporates, etc. This role must have good collaboration with cross functions team and identifies opportunity for growth.
A Typical Day
- Achieve sales and margin as targeted in Budget
- Forecasting and creating channel plans
- Ensure adherence of stock management and accurate forecast
- Negotiate channel sales plan to drive account towards achievement of Electrolux target for revenue and margin
- Servicing and maintaining relationship with key person in channel
- Gives structured feedback and conclusions from customers to sales management which relevant for the future
- Design and implement programs to maintain and grow the existing customer base and generate new business
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Extensive experience as sales & marketing especially in project business (non-retail)
- Ability to run commercial partnership
- Strong negotiation and communication skill both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Ability to tackle demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Closed collaboration with sales, marketing, liaison with service, logistic and finance team
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret market trend and sales track, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.