Associate Brand and Product Marketing Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Associate Manager, Frigidaire Brand & Product Marketing will assist in developing and execution of communication plans for Frigidaire Cooking new product launches and brand building initiatives. The associate manager will be a champion of the brand and category across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and will partner closely with the analytics team to ensure marketing programs are optimized for ROI.
- Work closely with the Product Line teams to ensure communications align with product line focus areas.
- Partner with Analytics team to optimize communication plans based on ROI.
- Establish strong relationship with advertising agency and provide creative briefs for the development of Frigidaire food preparation branded materials.
- Responsible for marketing input in the Marketing Business Brief as part of the new product development process.
- Assist Product Lines in defining signature features based on consumer needs and brand positioning.
- Interface with Product Lines to ensure successful execution and translation of the branded product generation plan.
- Write Product Value Propositions (PVPs) for all products (new and existing), based on the Target Consumer Experiences for the brand and product lines.
- Create new product launch sell-in communication materials.
- Create Alpha Lists for PIM.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing required.
- Experience with brand or product marketing.
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously – a high degree of organization is a must.
- Able to successfully lead, and work, in teams as well as independently.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Must have full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.