Associate Connectivity Engineer
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This role will design firmware for innovative embedded systems for connected consumer appliances with significant security requirements. You will be assigned to develop new products/modules/systems and improve current technologies and methods.
- Support software development for embedded systems, mainly for IoT (Internet of Things).
- Debug and test.
- Take care of documentation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Experience as a software developer.
- Experience as a firmware develop is a plus.
- Experience within open-source projects, personal interests, and new tools like Jenkins, Git, and Jira (a plus).
- Experience in projects interacting with mobile app is a plus.
- Familiarity with new WoW (Way of Working): agile, continuous improvement.
- Knowledge in C/C++/Java language programming.
- Knowledge in networking environments.
- Knowledge and experience on computer networks, internetworking, and TCP/IP protocols is a plus.
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus.