Associate Connectivity Tester
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will test connected consumer appliances belonging to the Electrolux IoT eco-system. You will be assigned to validate new products/modules/systems and improve current test technologies and test methods.
- Support single module, device, up to system end to end testing against Electrolux IoT (Internet of Things) eco-system and in particular against IoT household appliances.
- Support debug in the development phase.
- Take care of documentation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree or working experience in testing.
- Experience as a tester on IoT eco/system.
- Experience as SW/FW developer (a plus).
- Experience within open-source projects, personal interests, and new tools like Jenkins, Git or Bit bucket, and Jira (a plus).
- Experience in issue triaging on projects with IoT appliances, interacting with the cloud, or mobile apps (a plus).
- Familiarity with new WoW (Way of Working): agile, continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of testing tracker tools (e.g., Jira).
- Experience in creating and maintaining Test Cases backlog; Test plans (a plus).
- Basic knowledge of Test Case Management - Test Management Tool (e.g., QMetry) (a plus).
- Willing to travel as needed.