Associate Graphic Designer
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux is looking for a talented Associate Graphic Designer with a great eye, elevated taste, and a strong interest in video editing and design. Responsibilities include in-depth knowledge of the brands, products, programs, distribution, customers, and internal stakeholders of Electrolux’s business. This person will provide assistance to all aspects of the marketing department in support, development, and distribution of marketing programs and materials and assist the Graphic Designer in the creation of branded content across media mediums that drive brand desirability and enhance consumer-driven feature benefits.
- Develop web-based brand assets, including website graphics, display banner ads, and custom media creative.
- Design packaging for aftermarket accessories as well as update existing packaging.
- Create and edit videos and photography, such as images and video content for new feature launches, and graphics such as icons and logos.
- Digital asset processing – organize, rename, and resize image files properly into a variety of internal servers, Dropbox, company, and customer websites, and more.
- Communicate project progress and potential challenges to the Lead Designer on a timely basis.
- Video editing and animation experience a plus.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years proven graphic design experience preferred.
- A robust portfolio that demonstrates consistency and proficiency in typography, video creation, Adobe Creative Suite, Design Principles and Digital UI/UX.
- Marketing agency experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of all photographic formats and processing and design skills, including RAW image files, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Capture One, and Lightroom.
- Experience using video editing software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience creating product renderings from CAD files a plus.
- Knowledge of masking, layers, camera raw adjustments, shortcuts, actions and clipping out images with a pen tool.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and animation a plus
- Digital asset tagging and processing – applying a mixture of standard and custom metadata to assets and then loading them into the applicable DAM.
- Current knowledge of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measuring.