Associate Manager, Brand and Product Marketing
DAY AT WORK
The Associate Manager, Brand & Product Marketing will assist in the holistic communication strategy for the Electrolux and Vintec brands including communication plans for new product launches, brand building initiatives, and providing input into the product and experience roadmap. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and the ability to partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization.
BRAND & PRODUCT MARKETING
- This person will be a champion of the Electrolux and Vintec brands across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders, as well as ensuring alignment with and input into Global Electrolux brand initiatives
- Work closely with product line and Global to assist in defining and executing the strategic roadmap for the Electrolux brand, ensuring that we deliver on our NA and Global ambitions for the brand
- Assist in efforts to develop and execute all consumer communications for the Electrolux brand, including media campaign assets, in store materials, and all feature benefit copy and content; partner with Media and Analytics team to optimize communication plans based on ROI
- Work closely with global marketing, customer marketing, digital marketing, commercialization, training, and ownership solutions to ensure consistent consumer communications
- Establish strong relationship with advertising agency and provide creative briefs for the development of Electrolux branded materials
- Assist with PR, content and social strategy for Electrolux brand
- Assist in the frontloading of marketing direction for product launches across Taste, Care & Wellbeing: working closely with Consumer Insights, R&D, Product Lines and Design to develop strong products based on consumer insights, market opportunities and trends
- Assist with the North America efforts by working closely with customer marketing and ownership marketing to ensure a consistent Vintec brand experience across touchpoints, including collaboration with Global.
- Support the commercial launch process by working closely with the project management team to ensure deliverables for launch are being met
- Write Product Value Propositions (PVPs) for all products (new and existing), based on the Target Consumer Experiences for the brand and product lines
- Develop feature benefit copy to bring to life our products, and work with other teams to execute that messaging across touchpoints, including website.
- Oversee timely creation of assets
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of brand and/or product marketing experience
- Experience with brand or product marketing – including insight generation and brand strategy
- Experience working with, and providing creative direction to advertising agencies
- Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan and communications out of consumer and customer insights
- Proven ability to bring to life product benefits visually in a compelling way
- Experience and proficiency in working across marketing, product line, and commercialization to gain cross-functional alignment on recommendations, messaging, etc.
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word