Associate Manager, Brand & Product Marketing - Food Preparation
The Associate Manager, Frigidaire Brand & Product Marketing will assist in developing and executing communication plans for Frigidaire Cooking new product launches and brand building initiatives. The associate manager will be a champion of the brand and category across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and will partner closely with the analytics team to ensure marketing programs are optimized for ROI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
FRIGIDAIRE BRAND STRATEGY
- Be a champion of the Frigidaire brand throughout the organization and ensure that all communications and product innovation are consumer-insights driven
- Work closely with customer marketing, digital marketing, in-store marketing and ownership solutions to ensure consistent consumer communications
- Work closely with the Product Line teams to ensure communications align with product line focus areas
- Partner with Analytics team to optimize communication plans based on ROI.
- Establish strong relationship with advertising agency and provide creative briefs for the development of Frigidaire food preparation branded materials
- Assist in managing production of product advertising with the advertising agency
- Assist with content and social strategy for the product category
- Lead and/or assist in development of overall Frigidaire advertising materials and other content needed across the brand, including all in store materials for the relevant products
- Develop and update key product messages
- Develop and implement new product launch plans for internal audiences
- Develop and implement new product launch plans with agencies for consumers
PRODUCT MARKETING & FRONTLOADING
- Assist in the frontloading of marketing direction for Frigidaire Cooking product launches: working closely with Consumer Insights, R&D, Product Lines and Design to develop strong products based on consumer insights, market opportunities and trends
- Responsible for marketing input in the Marketing Business Brief as part of the new product development process
- Assist Product Lines in defining signature features based on consumer needs and brand positioning
- Interface with Product Lines to ensure successful execution and translation of the branded product generation plan
- Support transition of projects from frontloading to commercial launch
- Support the commercial launch process by working closely with the project management team to ensure deliverables for launch are being met
- Write Product Value Propositions (PVPs) for products
- Create new product launch sell-in communication materials
- Create Alpha Lists
- Oversee timely creation of assets
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Experience with brand or product marketing
- Experience working with, and providing creative direction to advertising agencies
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously – a high degree of organization is a must
- Able to successfully lead, and work, in teams as well as independently.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to take direction.
- Strong written and oral communication including experience presenting to diverse audiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) and able to learn new software