Associate Product Manager - Service Parts
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Associate Product Manager - Service Parts will support the North American service parts function for the Ownership Solutions business. This individual will be responsible for working cross functionally to drive service part and service kit availability when new appliances are developed, as well as helping to manage the existing portfolio of service parts. Additionally, the Associate Product Manager – Service Parts will support new product development of installation and proprietary accessories as required by the product lines (trim kits, pans etc.), help with updates to the service plan when an engineering change is made, and work on managing the lifecycle of the service parts portfolio.
- Works with Major Appliance New Product Team, OS Service Team and OS Publications to determine what parts and service kits should be set-up for service at new product launch.
- Coordinates OS Publications, Purchasing, Supply chain, and Distribution and Major Appliance Product Line, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, and Manufacturing activities to ensure the tactical execution required for the service parts to be ready at Fletcher, NC distribution at the time of a new product launch.
- Execute new parts setup process to ensure 100% parts readiness for Start of Production.
- Reviews and manages the overall service parts portfolio – driving actions like cost out projects, SKU reduction, end of life activities, excess and obsolete actions, and universal part development to ensure continued profitable growth.
- Collaborates with marketing to ensure universal parts and new accessories are effectively commercialized.
- Champions continuous improvement in service part processes, lifecycle management and measurement systems.
- Develops and maintains KPI’s to track performance and communicate information throughout the organization. Key metrics are identifying the right parts and ensuring 100% readiness for launch and early life of product.
- Maintain Service Part visibility on B2B and B2C web sites by working collaboratively with the Ownership Solutions digital team resources to help drive sales.
- Address technical questions from internal stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Quality, or comparable industry experience required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant technical experience that demonstrates measurable results in product development desired.
- Proven Track record of delivering technical results that drive value.
- Experience developing or improving business processes.
- Ability to work cross functionally at various levels.
- Willing to travel up to 25%, mostly domestic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.