Associate Product Marketing Manager - Accessories
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager – Accessories is responsible for organizing, coordinating and supporting product marketing for Ownership Solutions Accessories Product Lines. This position reports to the Director Ownership Marketing working closely with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to product line, sales, supply chain, brand and digital marketing. The position executes the marketing & business plans for market commercialization activities supporting new product introductions (NPIs) for Ownership Solutions, aligned with Major Appliances within our Taste, Care & Wellbeing Platforms and providing input to the 5 year product innovation roadmaps. The associate manager will be a champion of the brand and consumer across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Develop launch plans and oversee the tactical execution of end-to-end new product introductions serving as the main liaison for all marketing commercialization activities.
- Assist the creation of consumer product messaging, with a benefit led approach, supported by product feature hierarchy for multiple brands including Frigidaire, Electrolux, Smart Choice & Vintec.
- Support and develop the re-introduction of accessories product lines that require commercialization efforts and/or updated branding and ongoing campaigns.
- Execute timely creation of assets through internal and external resources that are associated with the marketing touchpoints (i.e. product packaging, displays, imagery).
- Work closely with Product Manager on annual product promotional calendar plans to support omni-channel strategy to drive D2C sales working closely with internal paid media team.
- Assist the development of branded product content for Frigidaire, Electrolux and Smart Choice that maintains our distinct brand voice and supports the pillars of Taste, Care & Wellbeing and Targeted Consumer Experiences.
- Serve as the marketing liaison between the Major Appliances Product Lines, Brand and Product Marketing and Ownership divisions, ensuring a seamless commercialization process for proprietary and universal accessories.
- Develop and oversee key product marketing activities (s) including creative brief development, creative approval, product launch assets, media planning, planning and implementing PR campaigns, retail merchandising and packaging for generic and genuine brands.
- Analyze key competitors within category and product families.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You’re passionate about marketing and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing required.
- Experience with brand or product marketing – including insight generation and brand development; experience in durable consumer goods or package goods preferred.
- Experience working with, and providing creative direction to advertising agencies.
- Must have full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.