Associate Project Manager, Commercialization
The Associate Project Manager, Commercialization is responsible for supporting the successful project management of the commercialization process for designated major appliance categories for the North America business area. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for supporting new product launches, as well as strategic projects for the marketing team. This participates in the aforementioned projects from concept to launch, including planning, facilitation, and managing for on-time and on-target delivery across the organization and to the marketplace. Working with and through cross-functional teams; this individual is required to support the coordination, validation, audit and communication of project status updates, while signaling obstacles, contributing to resolving issues and mitigating risk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management function of commercialization initiatives with the use of Agile methodologies, and web-based project management software such as Workfront.
- Motivate integrated project teams to accomplish their goals.
- Support multiple complex projects concurrently, including review and refinement of project vision, scope, quality, and requirements. Work collaboratively with team leadership to define and implement plans for improvement and to drive results and outcomes
- Manage projects on a day-to-day basis, through all phases of planning, administration and support, as well as serving as the primary source of information on active projects.
- Generate timely and appropriate communications to stakeholders, customers and interested executives by collecting, analyzing, distributing, and storing all project documentation, status reports / performance reporting and managing stakeholder expectations
- Manage day-to-day tracking of milestones/deliverables/providing risk assessment/quality control/reporting status, etc.
- Work directly with cross functional teams both internal, external and third-party as needed for key initiatives, and deliverables.
- Efficiently and dependably communicate status to management, passionately articulate goals to project team
- Support marketing team leadership and cross-functional teams to formulate plans to address issues and opportunities in upcoming milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline required
- 1 year experience project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and web based applications such as Workfront
- Ability to cultivate knowledge of all aspects of creative development and production (management, planning, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, programming/technology, design, art, content management, systems integration, QA)
- Ability to cultivate knowledge in industry-standard trends and best practices in Agile project management.
- Must possess a passion about executing and executing correctly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Propagate information promptly, clearly, and unambiguously
- Keen ability to work with others in order to achieve a common goal, resolve conflicts and manage cross-functional and external relationships
- Ability to proactively identify obstacles and support development of solutions to problems by considering available information, applying data to spot trends, prioritizing timely resolution and communication.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects at a time, while performing under pressure