Authentication & Directory Services Engineer
Electrolux IT is responsible for delivering the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. The Global Cloud and Data Center team as part of Global Solutions is responsible for providing architecture solutions and providing service and support for core infrastructure functions including identity and access management.
The Authentication & Directory Services Engineer provides technical support for the Electrolux corporate directory services hosted on-premises as well as in the cloud. He is supporting all infrastructure components needed to provide authentication and directory services to Electrolux users globally. This includes the support for federation & directory synchronization systems as well as related management and reporting tools. Also 3rd level support for Office 365 service components is part of the job.
The engineer must follow life-cycle oriented processes and procedures including design documentation, creation of test plans, migration plans, and delivery plans in line with corporate rules and regulations. Close cooperation with the Wintel Team(s), Infrastructure and monitoring teams as well as project teams within all regions is required.
• Management of the directory services on-premises and cloud based:
o Domain controller management (deployment and system management)
o Management of Domain Name Services
o Monitoring of the replication, the service health and the system capacity
o Security & group policy management of the domain and domain controllers
• Management of the tool systems used for reporting & monitoring of the Electrolux Directory systems
• Execution of incident & change management.
• Planning and support of migrations from other domains
• Management of federation systems and creation of new federations
• Management of the directory synchronization between the on-premises Directory and cloud based directories
• Maintenance of existing documentation & creation of new documentation.
• Participation in technical projects providing input to develop project plans and work programs, timelines and plans.
Qualifications & Experience
• Several years work experience of Active Directory planning, deployment and support (Microsoft certifications are an advantage).
• Understanding of AZURE AD and AADsync.
• Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services (having worked with it is an advantage).
• Excellent understanding of and experience in building IT technology and architectures (in particular related to the scope)
• Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and operations management
• Good project management experience
• Proven track record in delivery
• Experienced in interfacing with both business and technical management
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Self-motivated and results focused
• Pragmatic can do attitude
• Ability to drive and manage change
• Team player, good cultural awareness
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills