Automated Process Line Tech- 3rd Shift- Springfield, TN (T)
DEPT. 145 AUTOMATED PROCESS LINE TECHNICIAN JOB CODE 205
3RD SUNDAY-THURSDAY 9PM-5:30 AM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Operate Fluidized Sand Burn Off System in accordance with all
Safety rules and environmental regulations. Manage process hangers to ensure
optimum grounding for parts. Must be able to troubleshoot and solve basic
equipment issues. Must support improvement projects for Quality improvement
& Scrap reduction.
- Operates a variety of heavy equipment and monitors processes to assure proper application of fabrication standards.
- Functions as a team member and contributes as much as possible to team projects.
- Uses judgement to check parts for imperfections.
- Performs troubleshooting processes and minor preventative maintenance on machines.
- Must complete job specific training within 90 days or disqualification will result.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with maintenance concerning issues with equipment and assist where necessary.
- Maintain daily production boards
- Maintain proper documentation of process hangers, machine preventative maintenance, and burn off inventory.
- Able to read and demonstrate understanding of FSB Operation Manual
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of hook burn off process
- Thorough understanding of safety & environmental aspects of process.
- Have or able to obtain Lock Out Tag Out training within 1 month of start date
- Have or able to obtain Crane Certification before start date
- Own 5-S responsibilities for assigned area.
- Act as a first responder to equipment issues and support all maintenance efforts to minimize downtime of equipment.
- Have or able to obtain Green Gear Certification within 6 months of start date
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or GED
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties.
- Must have LOTO and Crane Certification