Automated Process Line Tech Level 2(5AM-1:00PM, 1st SHIFT)SPRINGFIELD
Automated Process Line Tech Level 2 (Enamel)
The individual will be required to perform the following:
- Stand and/or walk for 8+ hours per day.
- Work overtime as required by production needs.
- Successfully complete training for advanced robotics and basic control logix.
- Fill out production paperwork, PM inspection sheets and standard work.
- Load programs from a computer to the robots.
- Make edits as needed to existing programs.
- Create programs to support minor changes to parts and new models.
- Perform maintenance as required to include (at minimum): inspect tools and identify tools/jigs that require corrective maintenance, clean dispense nozzles, clean primer spray device.
- Clear and resolve routine PLC faults and warnings.
- Read and interpret part drawings and apply the drawing information to perform part inspections
- Perform part inspections using drawing, templates, tape measure, caliper, square and protractor
- Read and interpret drawings to perform setup and validate finished assemblies meet intent.
- Read and interpret production schedules.
- Perform material inspection prior to making parts.
- Ensure all daily/weekly quality and process checks are completed as required by Adhesive Process Control Plan.
- Perform daily and weekly preventive maintenance.
- Perform part counts, identify parts and tag parts as required.
- Work as a team to achieve department goals in Safety, Quality, TPM, 5s, etc.
- Work the required shift which may change depending upon production/launch requirements.
- Support work activities of other team members as required.
- Required to be able to trouble shoot sand bed machine, record and perform preventative maintenance, improve productivity though the use of EMS tools, and work efficiently with little supervision.
- Bridge Cane Certification
- Math Level 2
- Print reading skill
- Must be proficient with stated measuring tools (Tape Measure, Caliper, Square and
- Yellow Gear Certified, or complete within 60 days.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Basic windows and computer literacy.
- Willingness/Ability to travel for training and to support launch of automation projects, possibly extensive and/or International.
- High School Diploma or GED