Automated Process Line Technician-2nd shift- Springfield, TN (T)
DEPT. 140 AUTOMATED PROCESS LINE TECHNICIAN “LEVEL 2”
2ND MONDAY – FRIDAY 1:15PM-9:45PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Operate assigned position and complete future cross-training for all Finishing processes in accordance with all Safety rules and environmental regulations. Manage processes to ensure optimum operation for Finished product. Must be able to troubleshoot and solve basic equipment issues. Must support improvement projects for Quality improvement & Scrap reduction.
- Operates a variety of heavy equipment and monitors processes to assure proper application of fabrication standards.
- Functions as a team member and contributes as much as possible to team projects.
- Uses judgement to check parts for imperfections.
- Performs troubleshooting processes and minor preventative maintenance on machines.
- Must complete job specific training within 90 days or disqualification will result.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with maintenance concerning issues with equipment and assist where necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Maintain proper documentation of process hangers, machine preventative maintenance, and burn off inventory.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Able to read and demonstrate understanding of all Finishing Operation Manuals
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and operation of Finishing processes
- Thorough understanding of safety & environmental aspects of processes.
- Have or able to obtain Lock Out Tag Out and confined space training
- Have or able to obtain Crane Certification
- Own 5-S responsibilities for assigned area.
- Act as a first responder to equipment issues and support all maintenance efforts to min imize downtime of equipment.
- Have or able to obtain Yellow and up to Green Gear Certification.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or GED
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties.