Automation Engineer (B)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will plan, specify, develop, automate, justify, maintain, and implement manufacturing equipment. You will also work to develop new technologies and equipment and work with new suppliers.
- Project Management of Manufacturing Equipment.
- Cost justification and accountability.
- Process and equipment specification.
- Process and equipment, procurement, and implementation.
- Train and assist equipment operators, maintenance technicians in areas of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot and analyze process and equipment performance for improved quality, uptime, and OEE.
- Automate existing manufacturing equipment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience and knowledge in simulation software.
- Experience in automation process.
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing labor maps.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge preferred.