Automation Tech I- 2nd Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Operates a variety of heavy equipment
and monitors processes to assure proper application of fabrication standards. Must
possess the ability to operate the HMI screens and operations, functions as a
team member and contributes to team projects. Uses Quality specifications and
process controls to check parts for imperfections and defects. Able to
troubleshoot process and perform minor maintenance on machines.
- Basic troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods.
- Receive verbal and written information.
- Complete all necessary documentation and communicates accurately and timely.
- Understand written instructions and be willing and able to communicate those instructions to others.
- Adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to a 100% safe work environment.
- Support Lean initiatives and continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction through improved.
- Quality, reduction in waste, and improved productivity.
- Intermediate knowledge of proper use and care of precision measurement tools.
- Supports Autonomous Maintenance, fills work orders, knows the OEE system and performs changeovers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must have an attendance points level of +2 or higher.
- Must not have any final written counseling’s.
- Must have Steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Must be EMS Yellow Gear or Lean Manufacturing certification equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to stand for 6 or more hours per day.
- Must pass basic Mechanics test.
- Must pass HMI test.
- Must be LOTO certified.
- Minimum of 1 year experience at press shop or fabrication lines.