Automation Technician- 1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requires basic knowledge of job procedures and tools obtained through work experience.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Problems are typically of a routine nature but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
- Ability to perform specialized operations on critical areas: brazing, tube bending, foaming, quality gate, repair (cosmetics).
- Ability to train others on skill level operations.
KNOWLEDGE SKILL SET AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manual skills and knowledge of the process
- Work from process drawings
- Ability to achieve more specific tolerances and use independent judgement
- Requires less supervision and self-motivation
- Handles complex tasks
- Must be able to visually detect defects and missing parts
- Good communication skills with other areas on defects and with Team Members and Production Supervisor
- Minimum of 90 days as general assembly operator
- Pass the specific skills and knowledge test depending on the operation
- Must have no final written disciplinary actions
- Must have less than 4.0 attendance points