The role requires the candidate to be skilled at Automation testing, Test Driven development and Manual mobile app testing. Strong understanding of market trends in IoT, Mobility and cloud computing is
necessary. Effective cross-functional collaboration skills are desired in the ideal candidate.
The role involves defining or using a framework for a common way of working through developing common processes and IT tools which are robust and meet the business requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverable.
- Develop automation test scripts and manage automation platform.
- Conduct technical / functional testing during the development process.
- Run automated testing via various automated testing tools and technologies.
- Report test results
- Verify defect fixes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Experience using Tools such as Appium, Cucumber, AWS Device Farm, Microsoft Test Center, Hockey App, Selenium, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
- Good understanding of Enterprise data models, Database technologies, cloud computing.Project Coordination/Project Management Skills.
- Good understanding of various SDLC models / testing methodologies.