Autonomous Maintenance Leader
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Autonomous Maintenance Leader provides leadership and direction to an assigned team and is the manager point of contact for the assigned area. The Autonomous Maintenance Leader focuses on strategic continuous improvements and area processes, to deliver line Stability and drive employee engagement improvements. You will provide leadership to team to ensure that all Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Delivery goals are achieved and help to engage and develop team members through utilization of Skills matrix and coaching skills.
- Lead Autonomous maintenance team (process technicians) for the site
- Implement tools and process to standardize autonomous maintenance program, as well as running PMs and trainings across the process technicians
- Creates a positive work environment, fostering open communication and dialogue with cross functional team (safety, maintenance, engineering, tooling, quality, operations)
- Ensures effective performance evaluations, appropriate counseling measures and accurate and timely timecard inputs
- Supports the lean manufacturing program (Electrolux Manufacturing System) and implements continuous improvement processes and cost savings – mostly focused on OEE improvement and scrap reduction
- Lead problem solving activities, train process technicians and team members on Productive Maintenance and technical skills
- Lead cultural change for Peregrine project and support environmental initiatives
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology Degree plus equivalent work experience
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Well-versed in process improvement methodologies and project management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed reports
- Experience in leading root cause analysis and prior experience in Welding, Enamel, Metal Stamping or Robotics is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and knowledge in ERP, Time and Attendance, and OEE systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus