B2B Marketing Communication Specialist
Stockholm HQ - Sweden
Tell the stories that put Electrolux at the heart of homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The European Conversion Marketing team is looking for a B2B Marketing Communication Specialist to focus on Kitchen Retailers. In this role, you will coordinate cross-functional teamwork to engage our B2B partners (Architects, Kitchen Designers, Premier Partners) with Electrolux products and brand story-telling. You will gather market-, channel- and product knowledge, to create marketing communication plans and assets (in coordination with marketing touchpoints owners), relevant for the specific target audience. You will work closely with the Product Experience teams (Product Marketing), Content Marketing, Sales and Trade Marketing Operations.
Your main tasks:
· Lead cross-functional team work to address Kitchen Retail/B2B channel needs, define the marketing communication plan, follow up on implementation.
· Work in close collaboration with the Content team to tailor brand and product storytelling for the specific Kitchen Retail/B2B target audience.
· Brief business requirements to touchpoint owners, align on assets creation and activation plan.
· Manage dedicated Kitchen Retail/B2B communication channels.
· Steer the overall project planning and secure deliverables according to timings.
· Measure performance of the assets created and strive for continuous improvements.
· Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related
· 3+ years of experience in retail/ shopper/ trade marketing, preferably in consumer goods
· Understanding of market and business dynamics when selling through distributors and retailers
· Good project management skills, able to plan, prioritize & deliver on deadline.
· Excellent communicator, strong in managing virtual teams and cross-functional collaborations.
· Experience in working within international and multicultural teams
· Ability to translate product and market information into clear, concise and exciting communication together with an external agency.
Please submit your application in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Lauren Munoz