BA Sales Business Controller
Sales Business Controller for Electrolux APAC&MEA is a strong business partner that support the VP of Sales in leading and driving the execution of the business strategy and Sales Excellence.
This function is accountable towards the sales clusters and Business Area Finance for providing accurate, high quality and on time financial information and business performance overview.
The Sales Business Controller is functional responsible for all Sales Clusters and companies controlling managers; providing support and guidance on sales and business decisions, developing a business oriented finance organization and secures high level of Management and Financial reporting.
- Overall Business Control function in APAC&MEA Sales
- Consolidate & analyze of financial results, proposing corrective measures when necessary by focusing on some specific areas.
- Ensuring high quality, transparency and integrity of the financial information and report management.
- Consolidating the Sales Cluster and companies’ and Products lines’ result, ensuring compliance and accuracy on actual reporting and forecasting from the regional local units
- Maintain contact point towards Business Area finance team by providing the most up-to date business and financial information and analysis of the current and future performance.
- Delivering reliable actual, flash, budget, expected and strategic plan and relevant follow up
- Taking the appropriate actions to drive growth, to improve Pricing Control, EBIT, Working Capital, Cash Flow and currency exposure.
- Supporting implementation of proper internal controls procedures and follow up in all entities.
- Coordinating and coaching APAC&MEA Cluster finance leaders
- Providing sound financial analysis regarding marketing and product investments.
- Participate and lead BI systems development to support the business
- Optimizing common processes forecasting, pricing approvals, demand flow and enhancing skills in such processes
- Create strong succession in country and cluster finance teams, empower and coach team members
WHO YOU ARE
- Open minded and interested in working with people from different cultures
- Have a proven solid experience and track record in a management role within finance and sales companies
- Proven leadership experience to managing a team, and strong capabilities to influence and ensure the implementation of regional decisions in the sales companies
- Strong people leadership and management skills
- Proactive, structured and positive forward solution oriented
- Able to work across levels and organizations within a matrix driven structure and business model
- Ability to network and influence directly and/or indirectly
- Capable to response to external influences and link them to internal reality
- Develop the finance function to a strong business partner role
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT tools plus show a good understanding of business processes (operations, sales, marketing and product management)
- Strong business and commercial acumen with the ability to quickly grasp key business parameters of large, geographically spread and complex data