Balance Sheet Management - Analyst
Business Analyst - Balance Sheet Management
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
As our Finance function continues to grow and mature into its role as a driving force for the business, our 1,900 people are finding lots of opportunities to apply their skills in lots of different ways.
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work in an international environment with a level of exposure to Group and Sector management. The candidate will also gain an in-depth understanding of the Group’s Balance Sheet and processes related to Working Capital management. As you learn and develop in this position, a successful candidate will be able to take more responsibility and grow into more senior controlling roles within Electrolux or to further specialize in the Balance Sheet Management (BSM)/WCM area.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
A typical day
You will create value for Electrolux by optimizing the company’s Balance Sheet, with special attention to Working Capital, in close cooperation with the business sectors. The BSM team is part of Group Finance in Stockholm and its responsibility spans over all business sectors and regions of the Electrolux Group.
The BSM Analysts will analyze Balance Sheet data (particularly Working Capital), on Group, Sector or country level and develop efficient routines and tools to follow up the Balance Sheet at different levels.
You will support the team in the business process analysis, process re-engineering, change management, training, business case development etc., as part of the team’s ongoing work with the sectors. You will also support the Credit Management team to manage credit risks and trade finance programs.
The main responsibilities of the team are:
• Provide support to sectors to identify inefficiencies/opportunities related to Working Capital in the areas of Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Provide on-site operational support to identify and implement improvement actions in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales, AP/AR administration and other parts of the organization affecting Working Capital.
• Identify and spread best practice in the Electrolux Group.
• Provide Sector and Group Management with Balance Sheet analysis and reports.
Who you are
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Analytical and Numerate - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• A completer - You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
• Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
• Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
• A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
Education & experience
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant fields.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Contact person: Leila Söderström