Big Data Solutions Architect
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are looking for a Big Data Solutions Architect for our Global Data Science team. The purpose of the role is to be responsible for architecting and designing solutions on the AI and Data Science platform. The role, primarily based in Stockholm, is expected to collaborate with the team, on-shore and off-shore and to help drive sustainable and scalable cloud architectures.
What you will do:
As a Big Data Solutions Architect you are expected to be accountable for:
• Managing the full life-cycle of AI solutions on our Azure based Data Science Platform including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture, application design.
• Developing tools and frameworks for development, testing, and deployment of proposed solution.
• Evaluating new tools and technologies to enable different platform capabilities.
Who you are:
You are expected to hold a university degree and have at least 5 years of previous experience in data and analytics engineering and 2 years of experience in cloud solutioning and architecting. You should have hands-on experience in major big data tools and technologies and good understanding of cloud computing and distributed and scalable architectures. You should have hands on experience on at least one of the major cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP.
From you as a person we expect to actively be involved in following areas, including but not limited to:
• To be able to benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
• To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
• To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations.
• To have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and to be able to explain the work in simple non-technical language.
• To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
• To be able to understand and have experience with data security and privacy concerns that could arise and that should be taken care of from the start.
• To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
• To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• To be a self-starter.
• To be able to work in a diverse team with different cultural backgrounds and diverse disciplines.
• To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Dedicated recruiter: Maria Redin