Bilingual Customer Care Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is
responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with
consumers on behalf of Electrolux by taking personal and complete
responsibility for each consumer contact via phone or email and by ensuring
that consumer needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador to
consumers in Canada, this role must convey professional expertise in our
products, brands, and services. CSR’s contribute to achieving organizational
revenue goals by avoiding unnecessary product service calls and up and cross
selling products including extended service agreements (ESA’s) and consumables
(i.e. water/air filters). The primary goal is to create an effortless
experience for consumers which in turn creates stronger brand loyalty.
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently, and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to consumer questions, complaints, and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly documented in SAP CRM.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products, conveying quality, integrity, and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Drive achievement of departmental revenue goal achievement through the sale of extended service agreements, parts, and accessories to consumers.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands, and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales or consumer services.
- Bilingual in written and verbal English and French is required.
- Strong selling and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within team environment.
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, UWEJD, AS400, Avaya phone systems a plus.
- Must successfully complete initial training and probationary period.