Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
Mississauga, United States
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with consumers on behalf of Electrolux by taking personal and complete responsibility for each consumer contact via phone, email and by ensuring that consumer needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador to consumers in Canada this role must convey professional expertise in our products, brands and services. CSR’s contribute to achieving organizational revenue goals by avoiding unnecessary product service calls, up and cross selling products including extended service agreements (ESA’s) and consumables (i.e. water/air filters), creating an effortless experience for consumers which in turn creates stronger brand loyalty and maintaining personal productivity and quality standards. The CSR role is in a strong position to influence product development and quality by understanding and leveraging the voice of the consumer. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to consumer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly documented in SAP CRM.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products; conveying quality, integrity and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Drive achievement of departmental revenue goal achievement through the sale of extended service agreements, parts and accessories to consumers.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or consumer services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written
- Bilingual in written verbal English and French is required
- Strong selling and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task is required
- Career ambitions
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, UWEJD, AS400, Avaya phone systems a plus
- Must successfully complete initial training and probationary period