Bilingual Customer Service Representative – THD
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with THD call center representatives, consumers, agents, store representatives, and carriers on behalf of Electrolux by taking personal and complete responsibility for each caller contact via phone or email. The CSR will also ensure that consumer needs are met, serving as an external brand ambassador to consumers in Canada. This role must convey professional expertise in our products, brands, and services. CSR’s contribute to achieving organizational revenue goals by avoiding unnecessary product replacements and returns.
- Manage caller interactions professionally, efficiently, and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every caller in a timely manner, attending to caller questions, complaints, & concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all caller interactions are properly documented in SAP GUI.
- Determine whether units posted in THD portal (ARES) qualify for replacement / return. Process replacement and returns in a timely manner, keeping trackers up to date, attend ARES postings, interact with replacement agent (Widerange), send replacement / return orders to replacement agent in a timely manner, follow up on returns and replacements.
- Arrange BOL pick up of units from agents in ARES, follow up, and updating trackers.
- Register consumers and units in SAP CRM, process RA requests from CEC.
- Request pictures from consumers for cosmetic damage, negotiate, and agree on compensation with consumers, where applicable.
- Update daily reports, process daily backorders in SAP GUI, and inform consumers of ETAs.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, complete assigned tasks, average handle times, and resolution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bilingual in written verbal English and French is required.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales or consumer services.
- Experience with SAP CRM, SAP GUI, UWEJD, AS400, and Avaya phone systems is a plus.
- Must successfully complete initial training and probationary period.
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task is required.