Bilingual Customer Service Team Lead
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Team Leader is responsible for providing daily coaching feedback and training to a team of French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives with the focus on driving and growing profitable lifetime consumer relationships and brand loyalty with Electrolux. Through indirect leadership, the Team Leader is in a strong position to influence organizational performance, efficiency, and employee engagement. Therefore, this role must demonstrate positivity, enthusiasm, continuous improvement, and professionalism.
- Onboarding, training, and coaching of customer service representatives.
- Employs adult learning techniques and tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Holds regular developmental discussions and motivates team members to achieve excellence on all performance targets (quality, productive and revenue).
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best and makes everyone feel their work is important.
- Conducts side-by-sides, remote monitoring, reviews monthly scorecards, performance metrics, and quality assurance assessments (both calls and emails) with customer service agents. Articulates strengths and limitations through feedback and coaching with the outcome of improving performance.
- Addresses and counsels customer service agents on unauthorized auxiliary times as identified by Customer Service Manager.
- Reduces errors by addressing trends and root causes as reported by Customer Service Manager.
- Monitors email queues as necessary to make sure we meet SLA and stay current.
- Implements team and individual performance improvement action plans as developed by Customer Service Manager.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training, coaching, and PIP periods.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree or college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or consumer service mandatory.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/coaching experience desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Easily approachable, builds rapport and is sensitive to and patient with others.
- Has demonstrated superior functional and technical knowledge of a Customer Service Representative position.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and pro-active mindset.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Strong solving, selling and persuasion skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with SAP CRM, SAP ECC, Service Power, UWEJD, WFO, Avaya phone systems a plus
- Bilingual capabilities a must (English and French).
- Ability to work shift schedules including weekends on short notice.