Bill of Material Specialist
Temporary position for 12 months
Join a dynamic international organization, a leader in the sector!
Enter the world of R&D – gain a broad exposure, broaden your horizons
Experience working with experienced professionals, learn and grow
Take on the responsibility and make a positive impact!
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation, modification and release of Bill of Material for new product under development and maintenance production. The Bill of Material Specialist will utilize detailed drawing information, reference models, product specification, module and collaborate with Project Leader in order to create ANCs (codification of components), structure and operation routings that make up the Manufacturing BOM.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building and supporting bill of material structure within the MRP environment (Material requirements planning system) and working with the Engineering Design group to support BOM/CAD configuration.
• Creating and defining items within the MRP system environment to be using for bill of materials or related CAD structures.
• Creating Engineering Change into product bill of material to support manufacturing requirements.
• Collecting and analyzing all technical details need to perform new or maintenance products at material point of view.
• Defining resources, actions plan, timing and tracking them.
• Interfacing with other functions (supply chain, purchasing, time and method, quality, etc.) in order to release the technical documentation.
• Leading R&D project teams in bill of material management.
• Additionally, you will be asked to get involved in standardization and Continues improvement in BOM Process
• Great communication skills. You can communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization. You are able to tailor your communication style depending on seniority and cultural background.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead driving your agenda and getting things done.
• Very high attention to detail. You are careful and considerate working with data.
• Analytical thinking. You do not miss a broader picture and keep things in perspective.
• Highly operational. You are able to manage multiple tasks and work well within a team environment
• Mature. You embrace responsibility and are aware of immense impact you may have in this position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Ideally 3-5 years of experience in bill of material editing;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical education background; we are open to
min. secondary school graduates willing to grow in the organization
• Experience with MRP system would be a plus (Copix; FSDS; SAP)
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and change management
• Other tools – Team canter, MS Office, Outlook
• English – business level communication in speaking and writing
• Italian - fluent