Bill of Material Specialist
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
To our R&D world we are looking for a talented individual with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as BOM specialist.
If you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic R&D team and dream about working with the latest technologies– read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Don’t miss it!
To our R&D world we are looking for a talented individual with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as BOM specialist. You will be administrating product production bill of material, supporting ongoing and new projects. You will ensuring maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products, providing to the development of new variants creation and new products.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
Administrating product bill of materials in dedicated systems by:
• process supervising
• creating new bill of materials for new products, variants and changing existing ones
• taking part in new projects
• supporting plant for bill of material related items
• supporting cost reduction and quality improvement actions
• Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning
• Demonstrate high level of precision and attention to detail
• Creative mindset. Innovation is in your DNA
• Drive for result. You know how to get things done
• Team work. Your success is team’s success
• Mechanical, Electrical or IT degree
• Experienced computer user with good knowledge of MS Excel
• Good understanding of technical products
• Curiosity of products and materials
• Fluent English and Polish
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.