BOI Specialist ensures all Electrolux benefits in term of duty & Vat for direct material, machines, production processes and finished
goods - - are most maximally secured along the privileges of BOI, EEI, FTA,customs and other authority regulations/announcements with following jobs included:
- Securing all Electrolux business processes of importing and exporting are complied right to BOI, EEI, FTA, customs and other
- Providing a readiness of documents and other references required for auditing by law; customs, BOI and other legal firms in
an area of duty & vat for direct material, machines, production processes and finished goods.
- Coordinating with authorized officers to update on policy, announcement, news for new project or any regulation to benefit Electrolux.
- Managing not to exceed provided privilege imported quota on duty exemption with following relevancies to monitor; import entry, export entry, scrap, local sales and etc.
- Providing BOI, EEI, FTA etc. on time each import & export requirements time line.
- Implementing BOI application through MGMAN with support from IT/Planning/Logistics teamsupervising BOI officersKPI on target monitoring.
- High Vocational or Bachelor Degree in business administration or any field.
- At least 3-5 years in BOI/Import/Export/Planning/new project working experience on direct and indirect material for home appliance manufacturing preferable.
- Knowledge in BOI, EEI, FTA and Customs Regulation Knowledge in product and process complexity.
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Good organized personality.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good computer skills; Microsoft office, etc.
- English literate
- Self-determination, be able to make decisions quickly.
- Keep learning.