Satu Mare, Romania
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The person on BOM
(Bill of Material) Editor position will manage products and parts information into MRP system
- Using the Engineering Change Notice create and maintain the Bill of Materials in local MRP to support Design
- Engineering’s requests for new model/BOM changes
- Generate necessary product labelling (UPC/Unique Product Code, serial tag label or other). Support factory issues and
- Service Call center request.
- Generate of UPC’s in the Approved Model List on the local MRP
- Create new BOM for new PNCs
- Add new parts to MRP system
- Assistance in Design Team and Project teams
- Drive the mid meeting
- Create/Change Glass / Ceramic Drawings in Illustrator
- Part approval (comments for final approval)
- Create/Maintain Labelling Data
- Support for Product Care
- Receive Product Request for New Model, generate UPC in Approved Model List on local MRP, approve for distribution
- Add new parts or new models to Item Master/Item Branch files in local MRP
- Maintain Part drawing revision level in local MRP
- Enter the engineering change notice in the local MRP to create a BOM for new models or for incorporate BOM changes
- Enter new model information (cooktop configuration, burner ratings, agency requirements, etc) for creating serial tag and carton label
- Obtain engineer’s approval of document and create PDF for records
- Work with industrial engineering to get Labour Routers and Rate Schedules entered into the local MRP for new parts/new models
- Work with the Product Engineer, Purchasing Team, Assembly Team, Fab/Finish Team, Materials Team to incorporate effectivity and Lot changes(engineering changes) into production. Attend weekly effectivity meetings
- Release BOM for new models to Scheduling, Accounting, and Assembly. Ready for Production
- Support factory issues pertaining to BOM’s, serial tags, parts, and the local MRP
- Support service call center pertaining to BOM’s and parts
- Precision in project target achievement (time, quality, cost)
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability of MS Excel, MS Word,etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering drawings specifications and practices.
- Equivalent education background in a technical curriculum
- Good knowledge of local market requirements and consumer insight
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability of MS.