Brand Activation Manager
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are currently looking for a talented individual with previous experience in building and managing campaigns and brand activation. Since we need someone who could bring new ideas to the table, we are very keen to receive applications from different industries, such as FMCG, automotive, etc.
It’s a great opportunity for a Brand Activation Manager who is now ready to take on the next step. You do not need to be proficient in digital marketing, you can further develop your skills and knowledge at Electrolux, however we count on your passion for the brand marketing, communication, creativity, hands on attitude and thinking out of the box approach.
• Contribute to development and execution of Annual Marketing Plans based on brand strategy to drive effectively business results: brand Equity KPI’s & sell-out
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market process
• Develop, align and execute entrusted marketing activations (360 communication, digital, instore, promotions, new product launch, etc) in collaboration with internal clients (Regional Mkt Team, Trade Marketing, Sales) and external partners (media house, advertising & digital agencies)
• To drive, design, build and maintain Electrolux brand effective digital & social media presence; web experience, promoting excellence across our digital marketing activities.
• Ensure remarkable branded consumer experience online
• Shaping consumer journey, driving digital campaigns
• Drive communication development and local assets production
• Manage dedicated budgets and optimize ROI effectiveness of our spending
• Analyze Consumer and Market data to develop business recommendations
• Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with Product Line/Central Team, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand guidelines
• Lead cross-functional collaboration within commercial triangle (Trade Marketing/ Sales, Product Line);
• Experience with brand building, additionally: marketing budget,
conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget
control, brand/product launches.
• Demonstrable experience –at least 2 years’ experience in brand building with some digital experience (managing on line marketing activity such as SEM, SEO, PPC, E-mail marketing, display advertising and affiliate programs)
• Experience in communication development
• Knowledge of social media, digital campaign tracking capabilities and web analytics also required.
• Proven track record in managing and developing digital marketing campaigns
• Self-starter, independent, self-motivated, disciplined
• Ability to collaborate effectively across levels and functions
• Ability to combine data from multiple sources, set priorities, analyze in structured way and come up with logical conclusions
• Ability to plan work and manage multiple priorities
• Passion for learning and development
University degree in Marketing/Management areas
Min. 4-5 years of brand marketing experience
Fluent English and MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook)