Brand Activation Supervisor
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Our brands Electrolux, Fensa, Mademsa & Somela have great stories to tell. Long and unique heritages. A reputation for quality and innovation. An evolving story that goes beyond function to evoke feelings: everything we do is about shaping living for the better. And, in our book, that is all about creating experiences that enhance taste, improve care and enhance wellbeing, day in, day out. It’s a great story and it requires great people to tell it.
Chile is part of Latin America Business Area and essential to drive emerging markets growth. Making our brands desirable is key for this challenge and Brand Activation area is responsible to secure in-Market needs, opportunities and trends on brand’s communication.
A typical day
Each of our brands has a different and unique story across cultures and geographies. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues in all functions – Brand Development, Sales, Product Line, Trade Marketing – to ensure all communications are aligned with the overall strategy and brand expression, as well as supporting in-market needs. You’ll find our environment offers scale and scope, our markets offer diverse and ever-evolving opportunities, and our structure offers unlimited freedom to bring your ideas to work. And to life.
To deliver great brand stories aligned to market needs you will partner to Chile General Manager and Local Category, Trade Marketing, D2C and Sales managers to:
Be the Brand Guardian, ensure that guidelines are adhered to and that simply outstanding experiences are communicated across all touchpoints (internal & ext.).
Ensure local Marketing plans are developed and deployed in full consistency to brands’ strategy and commercial plans
Deliver communication, product launches, events, promotion campaign programs to ensure that brand presence is maximized, and strategic objectives are met.
PR & influencers management
Take high ownership of the look and feel of POSM, advertising materials to ensure high standard of brand image in tándem with Trade Marketing Manager.
Align content for website, social media platforms with regional team in Brazil.
Collaborate in daily basis with the local GM´s vision and initiatives aligned with regional marketing visión & KPIs.
Ensure KPI tracking on key initiatives, suggest improvement by collaborating with key functions, including Retail team, Digital team, Sales team
Ensure that marketing agencies (creative & PR) support our mission to deliver simply outstanding consumer experiences that shape living for the better. Brief preparation for content agencies. Supervision and coordination of vendors
Foster strong relationships and collaborate with internal and external teams.
Keep fully up to date with any local trends and convergence with other industries. Monitoring and reporting competition activities.
Drive Marketing calendars for the region and be referent for LA Marketing teams on local initiatives
Partner with other countries’ teams to share best practices and seize cross-market opportunities
Manage Marketing country budget to make the most possible with the limited resources
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Creative - You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Adaptable - With several projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious & Strategic Thinker - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Graduated in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration;
- Online Media knowledge (SNS, SEM);
- Project management capabilities;
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing related areas with background in Brand or Product Marketing, managing Agencies (creative + media) and budget;
- Experience in Consumer Electronics and/or in a similarly complex, highly structured, international environment, matrixial structures are a plus;
- Marketing Effectiveness: Knowledge of effective data gathering and mesaurement techniques and anility to convert these into recommended actions;
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to act as the marketing expert, providing guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supplier & partnership Management: ability to evaluate, select and manage a reliable and optimal set of supporting suppliers;
- Commercial launch: ability to drive, plan, manage, execute and measure the success of Go-To-Market strategy to launch a product or service, including securing on-time and on-quality delivery of milestones throughout a series of check points;
- Retail knowledge is a plus;
- Events planning experience;
- Chile native. Fluent in English (written/oral).. Portuguese (desirable)
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.