Brand Activation Supervisor
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Start conversations that travel around the world.
São Paulo - SP
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new Brand Activation Supervisor, who will work collaboratively with colleagues in all functions to ensure all communications are aligned with the overall marketing strategy and Brand expression, as well as supporting market needs.
A typical day at work
We want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences. Our team focuses on building strong brands, creating remarkable 360° consumer experiences, and unleashing the tremendous digital power to improve foundational brand experiences and deliver breakthrough experiences.
As our Brand Activation Supervisor, you will help us in our mission by becoming the Brand guardian - that is, being a focal point of information about Brand strategy, ensuring all guidelines are adhered to and that outstanding experiences are communicated across all touchpoints, internal and external. You will work alongside the General Manager for Brazil, as well as the Local Category, D2C, Trade Marketing and Sales teams to make sure the local Marketing plans are developed and developed in full consistency with Brand strategy and commercial plans. You will be expected to track KPIs on key initiatives, and, based on the results, make suggestions for improvement by working together with key functions.
You will also develop Brand Activation activities, delivering product launch activation processes, sponsored events and promotion campaign programs to promote the maximization of our Brand presence and the meeting of our strategic objectives. You will work directly with POS and POSM, striving to meet our purpose of shaping lives for the better, contributing to the development of advertising materials in order to guarantee high standard of brand image, alongside the Trade Marketing Manager and their team. You must also make sure that external marketing agencies we partner up with are aligned with our objectives, prepare materials for content agencies, and supervise and coordinate vendors.
Other responsibilities will be to foster strong professional relationships, collaborate with external and internal teams, to keep up to date with local trends, convergence with other industries and the activities of the competition, and to partner with other countries' teams to share best practices. You will also be expected to manage the area budget.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional
relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Innovative: you're able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing work, always aiming for continuous improvement;
- Customer-focused: you are passionate about understanding people and you know how much this factor can affect our business results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Administration;
- Strong experience in marketing-related areas with background in Brand or Product Marketing, managing Agencies (creative + media) and budget;
- Experience with Consumer Electronics or similar environments and matrix structures will be a plus;
- Experience leading small teams and people management skills;
- Knowledge of effective data gathering and measurement techniques;
- Knowledge of key business, brand, product and communication practices;
- Knowledge of Go-to-Market strategy;
- Knowledge of retailers and event planning will be a plus;
- Advanced Office skills;
- Advanced English;
- Spanish will be a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.