By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The Electrolux and AEG Brands holds a crucial position within the BA Europe’s profitable growth strategy. Our ambition is to build the most desirable brands in our industry and we need your support to do so. Electrolux BA Europe is looking for a brand manager positioned in the brand team within marketing Europe in Stockholm.
As a Brand Manager, you are the ambassador and guardian of the strategic brands in our company and develop the brand-led initiatives agreed on in the yearly planning. You will support and be an integral part of ensuring that the consumers meet a consistent brand visually and tonality-wise and furthermore support in the development of Brand Strategy and execution of the European Marketing Plan in key markets in alignment with the Strategic Business plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Brand led initiatives
• Work with Brand Director to project and production lead on brand led initiatives and campaigns vs organization and agency.
• Drive the core team that works together across the organization to build the activation plans, ensure alignment, timely project deliveries and decision as well as successful launch and execution of the initiatives.
• Manage lead market involvement and feedback to ensure local relevance and alignment.
Brand Capability building
• Provide guidance and ensure compliance with brand guidelines and communication platforms to central marketing as well as European clusters.
• Brand guardian and ambassador.
• Brand introduction and brand training.
• Create/Develop/continuously evolve brand tonality & expression guidelines.
• Contribute and be part of the development of the long term brand strategy and maintain management of the brands
• Align European development with global brand to ensure we have aligned agendas.
Annual and long term marketing planning
• Create annual CMAPs (Commerical Marketing Activation Plan, i.e. yearly marketing plan) for our brands in collaboration with key markets and central stakeholders and secure local markets have an aligned annual CMAP (the what and the how)
• Follow-ups during the year to ensure CMAPs are followed and understand any changes.
• Follow up central and local KPI scorecards and monitor progress.
• Work with Brand Director to continuously evolve MMP (Master Marketing Plan, i.e. 3 year marketing plan) for relevance and distinction. Regular updates yearly where long/mid term brand and marketing strategy is clarified (connected to business strategy)
• Give direction for hero content on new platforms, key launches and key initiatives (OLV, photo, copy etc)
• Guide central marketing team in all content development and key experience initiatives to ensure branded expression and tonality on all consumer facing material
• Guide and oversee any local adaptation and locally produced content to ensure we drive the brand towards the selected attributes.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Bachelor/Master degree, preferred in business and / or marketing/management/organization
• +5 years of consumer marketing experience with leading global companies, with experience in brand development and brand & marketing activation.
• Strong project management skills and experience in holding big projects together towards agency and internal team and stakeholders.
• Ability to align strategy and execution early and throughout the process.
• Experience of marketing activation choices and media choices to be able to guide cluster and evaluate their plans together with the head of consumer attraction.
• Consumer durables experience is preferred
• International experience
• Experience of creating branded, digitalised consumer experiences
• Strong influencing skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Strategic thinking
• Great business sense and understanding
• Innovative Mindset
• Energetic and charismatic
• English Language is mandatory
• Any other Language is a plus
Please apply in English
Talent Acquisition Partner: Asuka Wu
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.