Brand Manager, APAC & MEA
• Support the strategic management of the Business Area Brand portfolio (21 brands).
• Be a key stakeholder in the development of the Brand strategy for our strategic brands (Electrolux, AEG, Westinghouse, and Zanussi), including how Brand pillars are executed and articulated across markets.
• Lead the creative development of cross-cluster campaigns and key Brand initiatives, and guide markets throughout implementation (eg. Better Living Programme).
• Work closely with the Global Brand team to develop and localise brand guidelines for the strategic brands in APAC & MEA.
• Support the development of taste, care, and wellbeing experience platforms.
• Work closely with the Consumer Insight and Global Brand teams in the development of Brand and Category Value Propositions.
• Lead the IMAP process, consolidating inputs across the BA and guiding activities.
• Lead the monthly Brand Desirability Forum to ensure regional alignment on priorities and best-practice sharing.
• Develop an agency strategy for the BA to reduce cost and improve quality.
• Be a sounding-board to the markets for execution of Branded assets and collateral.
• Lead Brand competency building across the region
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (70%) Marketing campaigns and key strategic Brand initiatives
• (20%) Integrated Marketing Activity Planning (IMAP)
• (10%) Capability building
• Internal: Global, Business Area, and Cluster, Brand, Product Marketing, Product Line, Ownership Solutions and Connectivity teams.
• External: Creative and production agencies (brand, creative, media, content).
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many stakeholders.
• Keen eye and meticulous attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and solution-focused thinker.
• Highly driven to deliver results by ensuring that projects cross the line.
• Strong team player and influencer who is also able to take individual ownership and accountability for tasks.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• 6+ years professional Retail Marketing experience in consumer-driven companies.
• Fluent in English (oral & written).