Brand Marketing Specialist, APAC & MEA
• Create and maintain internal and external calendars of key brand initiatives
• Coordinate the quarterly brand forums, write minutes of the meetings, and follow up on action items. He or she must become the go-to person for APAC & MEA Integrated Marketing Activation Plans (IMAP), and must be able to connect and share insights on the needs of the clusters on an ongoing basis.
• Develop a quarterly APAC MEA Integrated Marketing Activation Plan
• Develop on-boarding and training materials on the brand for new internal (employees via HR) and external partners (trade, promoters via. Training Managers).
• Assist the budget process including PO generation, vendor-setup and invoice management. Track marketing spend of Brand & Product Marketing team
• Develop a brand training plan to create excitement and engagement around the brand via webinars, workshops, or employee events.
• Track and create quarterly reports on brand and campaign KPIs
• Support Brand Manager on agency briefings (platform development, campaign development) and on pitch process
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (50%) Brand governance
• (30%) Competency building
• (20%) Brand management
• Internal: Sector and Cluster Marketing, Product Line, Ownership Solutions and Connectivity teams. Design (EGD
• External: Agencies (creative, production and innovation). Potential partnership companies and organisations.
• Innovative and curious – You want to know our consumers and how to create relevant brand experiences. You’re constantly asking how can we improve?, How can we develop stronger storytelling?, How can we engage with our colleagues and our consumers?
• Creative – You want to deliver work that excites our consumers. You thrive to actively understand and address the challenges that we have.
• Deliver results – You don’t wait for results to come to you. You are proactive and take initiative making sure that every deliverable and success story has you in it. You want to add value in any of work that you’re given.
• Analytical and organised – You are able to see the bigger context and provide insight on how we can continuously improve and support the marketing organisation.
• Team player – You are positive and have a can do mentality. You are able to take individual ownership, but also enjoy working with different stakeholders to arrive at the best possible result. Excellent communication skills are important
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• 2 years professional experience in consumer-driven companies
• Proven project management experience
• Experience working with creative agencies is a plus
• Fluent in English (oral & written)