Brand PR Manager
TAKE OUR STORY INTO HOMES AROUND THE WORLD
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be part of the PR, Events & Licensing team that sits within the European Brand Strategy & Content team. Working closely with the Brand team and global PR & Communications teams you will be responsible for driving the Brand PR agenda in Europe and help build the most desirable brands and drive their strong conviction and premium positioning.
This dedicated Brand PR function was re-installed in Europe in 2020 and sits alongside Corporate Communications and Internal Communications. A foundation has been laid in the past months and now we need to accelerate the transformation of PR in Europe. Brand PR is essential to grow our brands and we believe in the power of bold storytelling to manifest thought-leadership and drive the conviction of our brands.
· Plan, develop and oversee the implementation of PR initiatives that connect to the Electrolux and AEG brand campaigns and that drive the respective key brand attributes (“PR brand moves”). These initiatives need to be fully integrated within the Central and local marketing plans.
· Brief and work closely with the PR department at our lead brand communication agency to create the campaigns and develop toolkits for the local markets
· Work closely with the in-house web, social and media teams to ensure a coordinated approach in our earned, owned, and paid channels and get the highest ROI
· Maintain the monthly editorial PR calendar and secure contributions from all parts of the organization (Design, Global PR, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, Electrolux Food Foundation, etc.)
· Coach and support local markets in the activation of the central PR campaigns
· Review local inhouse and agency PR capabilities with the aim to setting up a BIC organization
· Organize and run the monthly PR Forum meetings
· Install a measurement and reporting framework
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams; you are fluent in English and not shy to (virtually) engage with colleagues and partners across Europe.
Strategic. You have demonstrated strategic thinking, have strong analytical skills and ability to see the big picture. Focused; able to plan and prioritize.
Business acumen. You have a proven track record of displaying strong business understanding and can evaluate risks/opportunities making skilled business decisions.
Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills, and you can convince, influence, and motivate others in a complex business organization.
Self-starter. You are keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results.
Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, are open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity. You are comfortable with and can drive change.
Energy. You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your colleagues. Challenges are there to be overcome!
Team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills and a proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners.
· Significant PR experience incl. in-house experience in a multinational company
· Deep communications industry experience that includes earned, owned, and paid media
· A proven track record of having developed strong stories that earn media attention and shift the needle in terms of positive brand recognition
· Evidence of managing large projects across multiple countries.
· Exceptional project management and prioritization skills. Ability to apply a structured approach to defining, communicating, and solving strategic problems and opportunities.
· Strong attention to detail, quality of output, and the ability to meet deadlines are essential.
This role gives you an opportunity to work flexibly in a hybrid environment.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.