Brand & Product Marketing Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Brand and Product Marketing Manager, Frigidaire will be responsible for the holistic communication strategy for the fabric care, dish care, and home comfort (room air conditioners, dehumidifiers) categories including communication plans for new product launches, brand building initiatives, and providing input to the 3 year brand and product innovation roadmaps. This person will be a champion of the brand and consumer across the organization building excitement and buy-in from key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and will partner closely with the analytics team to ensure marketing programs are optimized for ROI.
- Lead and/or assist in development of overall Frigidaire advertising materials and other content needed across the brand, including all in store materials for the relevant products.
- Develop and update key product messages, as well as testing to optimize and finalize messages.
- Develop and implement new product launch plans with agencies for consumers
- Assist Product Lines in defining signature features based on consumer needs and brand positioning.
- Interface with Product Lines to ensure successful execution and translation of the branded product generation plan.
- Support transition of projects from frontloading to commercial launch.
- Write Product Value Propositions (PVPs) for all products (new and existing), based on the Target Consumer Experiences for the brand and product lines.
- Create Alpha Lists for PIM.
- Oversee timely creation of assets to support the product and feature benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing required.
- Occasional travel required.
- Experience with brand or product marketing – including insight generation and brand strategy.
- Experience working with and providing creative direction to advertising agencies.
- Must have full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.