Branded Service Technician - Chattanooga
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. The technician will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in the appliance industry and should be able to diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances. The candidate should also have the ability to communicate at many levels within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred
- Drive service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Wear designated uniform and maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Certificate in Appliance Repair or AAS preferred.
- CFC certified
- Must have verifiable and stable work history.
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Possess required state licenses and certifications
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Electrolux policy
- Proficient in sealed system repairs
- 5+ years’ experience in appliance repair industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to diagnose and repair all major appliances
- Strong team orientation
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and other service information
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to serve consumers and shareholders of EMA
- Demonstrate empathy for customers’ needs
- Advanced understanding of electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration theory and repair procedures.
- Technical aptitude that affords diagnosing and repair of all appliances
- Understanding computers/tablets and how to navigate through apps and operating systems