Branded Service Technician Lvl 3
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. The technician will drive a service vehicle to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in the appliance industry and should be able to diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances.
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred.
- Drive service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet.
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Wear designated uniform and maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required. Certificate in Appliance Repair or AAS preferred.
- CFC certified.
- Must have verifiable and stable work history.
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Possess required state licenses and certifications.
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Electrolux policy.
- Proficient in sealed system repairs.
- 5+ years’ experience in appliance repair industry.
- Ability to diagnose and repair all major appliances.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and other service information.
- Advanced understanding of electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration theory and repair procedures.
- Technical aptitude that affords diagnosing and repair of all appliances.
- Understanding of computers/tablets and how to navigate through apps and operating systems.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.